Our Quality Policy
· Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction in the measurement, analysis and testing services we provide in the field of Occupational Health and Safety. Maintaining and raising the reputation and the prestige that our laboratories have acquired up to now.
· Rendering service in a healthy and safe business environment throughout the institution with participatory and qualified personnel, effective communication, teamwork, defined and regular information sharing, providing good professional and technical implementation requirements, and in accordance with the national legislation, customer requirements, national and international standards.
· Providing quality service which is reliable, accurate, unbiased, traceable, fast and based on the confidentiality of service areas institutionally and systematically.
· Constantly improving the potential of developing projects in the direction of policies of National Occupational Health and Safety Council. Providing maximum collaboration with our business partners.
· Endeavoring for continuous improvement technically and in terms of quality in sustained activities and services taking into consideration the developing technology and sustaining the relability of our laboratories.
· Ensuring the participation, education and learning quality management system documents of all employees by believing that quality can only be sustained by teamwork. Ensuring our employees to work in accordance with our policies and procedures.
· Rendering service in the level and quality to meet the necessity of Standard of General Requirements For the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories-TS EN ISO/IEC 17025 and the necessity of guides and communiqués of TURKAK.
It is ISGUM policy.
GENERAL DIRECTOR OF OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY